This book describes Isabella’s typical day in a story format and will open your child’s mind to what it feels like to be angry and how to self-control and cool down early child anger.
Written by a medical professional.
The author, Dr. Rafiq Yousafzai, MD, DCP, Ph.D., is a medical doctor with a diploma in community pediatrics and a Ph.D. in life sciences from Karolinska Institute, Sweden.
This illustration book is about Isabella. The book:
- illustrates anger management scenarios in a lightly rhyming storyline
- helps children identify situations when they become angry and teaches them in a fun way how they can control their emotions
- teaches children self-controlling skills when they are angry
- explanation of what is anger and what are the signs and symptoms of anger
- contains step-by-step anger control management for children in a simple and easy-to-understand language for children
- a list of activities with illustrations that the early age kids can use to control their emotions when they are angry
- provides pages where children can write about their angry emotions and how they approach their anger Free on Kindle.