Does your child become upset easily? Tired of meltdowns, tantrums and telling them not to shout and hit?
In this beautiful picture book, Tim struggles with being ignored and not being able to play. But by using different anger self-regulation techniques and talking about his feelings, Tim calms his mad feelings and overcomes his big emotions.
– Colorful full-page illustrations
– Teaches children to talk about their feelings
– Helps kids recognize and manage anger and frustration through real-life examples
– Shows calming techniques help improve self-regulation skills for children
– 10 bonus coloring pages. Free on Kindle.